Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Padrographs 1250-1261

 Bowman Chrome came out and had five Padrographs in it.  I managed to snag three of them for under $10 apiece, but the other two are ridiculously priced, Victor Acosta and Reginald Preciado.  Acosta is an 18 year who has only played in the DSL and Preciado is now in the Cubs system as part of the Darvish trade.  I also picked up some custom autos through an acquaintance in San Diego.  


  I made the cards and Josh Harrison in San Diego got them signed for me.  This is actually the second Jordy Barley autograph I have.  I made a set of the 2019 Tri Cities Dust Devils, the Padres short season rookie team and had the players sign them and Jordy was among them. He is actually in the Washington Nationals minor league system, he was sent to them in the trade for Daniel Hudson.  Adam Kerner was an undrafted free agent signed by the Padres in 2020 who played in Ft Wayne in 2021.  Eguy was signed by the Padres in 2016 and played at AA San Antonio last year.  All the rest of the cards are customs and played for the Padres last year.  

I am going to be cutting back on my Padrographs this year.  I am only going to try for players who have been on the active roster and coaches.  

I have sorted all my extra Padres by player.  If you have a particular card you are looking for of someone who has played for the Padres let me know and I will see if I have it.

6 comments:

The Diamond King said...

Woah, return of the Rod! Glad to see you posting. Wish I had an Acosta or Preciado for you, but no such luck.

bbcardz said...

Happy New Year Rod! Nice haul of autos, congrats!

Fuji said...

Great looking customs Rod! Hope things are going well. Happy New Year buddy!

Matt said...

Welcome back! If Emilio Pagan's signature wasn't on his card, I wouldn't have been able to decipher it in a million years...

Jafronius said...

Glad to see a post from you. Happy New Year!

Ufa88kh said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to idea, good luck!!!
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ប្រដាល់