I haven't forgotten that I have a blog, here or over at readerman.us. We have been remodeling our bathroom and then our remodeling took a three week hiatus when the contractors' brother passed away. I have my Gint a cuffs box and have scored the first 8 packs. I am at 134 points. I am going on my annual reading vacation this coming, I take 12 books and go by myself to a cousins house and read all day, when I am not looking at the nice view.
I also still have a pack of over 50 Marlins cards free for the taking, just let me know if you want them.
2001 UPPER DECK DECADE 1970’S BAT PIECES PART XXX
-
* "Now Batting #30 Ken Griffey....."* George
Kenneth Griffey Sr was a member of the Big Red Machine during the 1...
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment