David Earl Lopes is one of my all time favorite players, so I was very happy when he was the Padres first base coach for awhile. Davey is one quarter of the Dodgers longtime infield of Garvey, Cey, Russell and Lopes. He played for 16 years and has managed the Brewers from 2000-2003. I got this signed through the mail while Davey was managing the Brewers. He is currently the first base coach for the Phillies. Luis Manuel (Santos) Lopez played three seasons for the Padres before playing for the Mets, Orioles, Brewers and Reds. He is currently the hitting coach for the Greenville Drive, single A affiliate of the Red Sox. I bought this card from eBay.
High School Hockey Stats
-
A few months ago, I shared some awards from my high school hockey days. As
fun as it was to look back on those times and link them to card collecting,
I a...
4 hours ago


1 comment:
davey lopes! i have never seen that card - what set is it from?
Post a Comment