TTM Success - Corey Knebel
-
A more-recent card came back signed TTM when this 2023 Topps came back from
Corey Knebel. The card turned out great.
Knebel (b. 1991) played in the major...
one down, still nine to go
-
yes, i am back with another post sharing one of my "nefarious 9" cards that
was recently obtained, meaning that while i get to cross one of my most
wanted ...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 1: Student Orientation
-
*Oregon begins another season with big expectations and dreams.*
A new college football season is upon us once again! Dan Lanning begins his
5th (!) seas...
SAGE WORKING WITH DAD ON THE BLOG
-
Well the secret is out I guess this is my collecting
partner in crime & my blog writer. For those who read my blog you are
famil...
Beaten at my own game
-
*(Note: Blogger had a glitch yesterday that was not allowing anyone to
comment on posts, If you tried to comment on this one and couldn't, please
try a...
The Struggle is Real
-
*Anyone else struggling to comment on blog posts?*
I've tried to comment on several blogs this morning and every time I get
the "Publishing..." box witho...
ORANGE you VLAD I didn't forget this quest?
-
Years ago, I decided I might like to give a shot at rainbowing Vladimir
Guerrero, Sr.'s last playing-days flagship Topps card, a "highlights"
checklist f...
You Lost WHAT?
-
It's not an adventure unless something goes wrong. With all due respect to
whoever said that, they didn't have a Babe Ruth card at stake.
#122-126 M.C. Hammer
-
Today we've got another member in the "Five Timers" club-- 5 being the max
number of first series cards that Pro Set gave any particular artist. Acts
we'...
251 - DAN GLADDEN, TIGERS, OF
-
*The basics: *Dan Gladden appears with the Tigers after his first year in
Detroit. He signed as a free agent after five previous seasons with the
Twins...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
3 comments:
That's a lot of team autos.
1,333 Padrographs? That's mind-boggling. What Padre do you have the most autographs of... and how many of him do you have?
Fuji, that number is unique autographs. Just one of each. I do have some extras of Flan and Blake Snell.
Post a Comment