Today begins the final week of the daily giveaways. I am almost out of stuff. I may periodically do this again if I get too much stuff. For this last week I ask that you pick one card per day. Anyone asking for more than one will only get the first card they ask for. Thank you. Only seven more daily giveaways
New to me
-
I'm now 50-plus years into my collecting journey. I haven't seen it all
when it comes to cards, but I've seen way more than I haven't.
That's why the c...
TTM Success - Jacob Dahlstrand
-
This 2015 Topps Heritage Minors card came back signed TTM from Jacob
Dahlstrand. I had it in my box to send out for quite a long time, and I
finally got i...
what's your damage?
-
i have not seen any non-flagship topps baseball product on the target
shelves this year. not even celebration mega boxes. just series 1 and 2,
with a few o...
247 - JOHN KRUK, PHILLIES, 1B
-
*The basics:* John Kruk makes an appearance after his second of three
straight All-Star seasons. He'll show up later in the set in a group photo.
*Car...
Barter trade with a former Topps employee
-
I recently swapped a pair of CDs for a box of various cards. I love those
rare times when I can swing a barter trade, as they just seem more *special* or ...
Topps Now Monday!
-
Normally, I use Monday to show off my previous week's worth of TCDB
trades. Unfortunately, the only trade that should have arrived by now
appears to be lo...
A Sweaty Sunday Sort
-
It's hot here. Too hot. The kind of heat that makes me skip the farmer's
market and grocery shopping. That means more time to clean the house and sort
s...
High School Hockey Trophies (Or, the Glory Days)
-
A few months ago here on the blog, I shared an image of the one Little
League trophy that I managed to hold onto for all of these years, along
with a pict...
Topps Hoops
-
*A look at Topps in their first year of their new NBA deal.*
I have to admit that I didn't have a ton of nostalgic feelings for Topps
basketball cards wh...
#121 Johnny Gill (+ Fugazi bonus)
-
This is Johnny Gill's only solo MusiCard, though we've already seen him
with his New Edition bandmates back at card #85. It's a nice posed shot,
but you'...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
12 comments:
Griffey, please.
Nothing for me today, but thanks Rod for doing all this!
Kevin, do you already have the Puckett with McGwire in the background
Could I get Nomar and Grieve, please?
Much appreciated Rod.
Sorry, I want paying real close attention. Just Grieve.
Puckett please. Send or save as you wish. Thanks.
(If Kevin wants the Puckett, I don't mind taking the Ripken instead.)
Rod, I do have that! I don't count it in my official McGwire count, but I keep it just the same. Thanks for looking out for me!
Jeter for me please. Thank you for the giveaways!
Thanks as always Rod!
I've enjoyed following along!
Thanks for these giveaways! If the Ripken is available, this fan of his in Ohio would greatly appreciate it.
Post a Comment