The Eugene Emeralds are the Padres Rookie League Short Season team. I am going to go see them play the Hillsboro Hops this Friday and want to get some signatures so I made these to get signed. I bought my front row seat next to the visiting dugout today, so I hope to get as many of these signed as possible.
TTM Success - Gary Beare
-
A 1978 Topps was added to the autograph album when this card came back
signed by Gary Beare. I don't have a lot of bulk 1978 Topps remaining. I
think I so...
16 hours ago





4 comments:
Some sweet pics on here, especially the Santos and Moreno cards. Is Justin Livengood even a real name? Just Livin' Good? Those Em's jerseys are definitely unique. Good luck with the autos!
Those are very cool!!
Nice work! I should try catching a Hops game at some point.
Awesome cards! Good luck!
Post a Comment