Friday, October 2, 2020

Take The Cake


 For the first time in 14 years the Padres are in the playoffs.  I have been watching the last week of the season on my computer and then listening to the three games of the Wild Card round on my computer also.  It has been amazing to see the team come back so many times.  And what an amazing bat flip last night.  Jake Croenenworth should at  least be a contender for ROY and Manny (and maybe Fernando) should be contenders for MVP.  Can't wait until Tuesday to watch the Dodgers and Padres play.  GO PADRES!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Go Padres! That long, painful rebuild is really starting to bloom. What an exciting young team!

Jafronius said...

You're the first I thought of when I heard the Padres won...congrats!

The Diamond King said...

They are a fun team, for sure. And even though I am more of a Cardinals guy, it's hard to root against the Pads.

Fuji said...

Yeehaw! The Dodgers are gonna be tough, but this lineup that Tingler has is loaded. Nothing like facing the best team in baseball head on. Hopefully they'll get a healthy Clevinger back in time. Let's go Padres!