Saturday, October 3, 2020

The First Slice of Cake and Padrograph #1220

 Last night was an exciting night in my little corner of our house.  I was seated in front of my computer listening to Ted Leitner and Jesse Alger call an exciting Padres game.  It has been sixteen years since the Padres have even been to the playoffs.  It was exciting after having been a fan for over forty five years.  Next up is the Dodgers, which will be a good series, hopefully the Padres won't be intimidated and will be able to beat their nemesis.


Recently I had a request from the autograph dealer I work with for a card of Thad Weber.  He played with the Tigers in 2012 and split 2013 between Toronto and San Diego. I made this card and Brian got it signed for me.  Thad appeared in three games for the Padres in 2013 and he is Padrograph #1220.  

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Glad they get a few days off to rest and recharge the batteries after their battle with the Cardinals. They're gonna need it against their Southern California rivals. Let's go Padres!