Sunday, October 25, 2020

A surprising winner (to me at least)

 Justin Upton and his perspective soundly defeated the Bunt card of Wil Meyers.  Justin had nine votes and Wil could only garner five votes.  

Up next are three more cards vying for spot number fifteen.  A Manny Machado card that is actually a team card, Sterling Hitchcock and Jake Peavey are all contending for this spot.  



 Remember every time you vote here you are awarded a contest entry.  

Thank you for your assistance and for stopping by.

16 comments:

Jeremya1um said...

Voting for Sterling. He is a class act, and I can’t support a University of Alabama fan (Peavy) or a guy who won’t run out a grounder (Machado).

OhioTim said...

I am going with the Sterling Hitchcock as well. Add some variety to the set.

night owl said...

Shiny Peavy.

John Sharp said...

I like team cards, do the Machado gets my vote.

bbcardz said...

imo, those Fleer Impact cards are underrated so the Hitchcock get my vote.

Matt said...

Peavey for me

Jimmy said...

Not a fan of the Impact design, but I will go for the Hitchcock as it adds variety to the set.

Trevor P said...

I like Peavy more, but the Hitchcock card is a little more attractive to me. I'll go Hitchcock.

The Diamond King said...

Peavey for me.

Fuji said...

The 2008 Peavy.

Spyda-Man said...

Manny Being Manny is pretty great!

Matt said...

I'm voting for Hitchcock.

Brett Alan said...

I don't like those Topps checklist cards that sort of are multi-player cards but not really. The others are both good, but a slight edge to Hitchcock.

Jeff B - Wax Pack Wonders said...

Hitchcock is the best design, so that's my pick.

Nick said...

Not a huge Manny fan, but gotta go with the 2020 Topps because that's a great shot.

gcrl said...

Peavy is my choice.