This Saturdays' hat has been worn twice since I got it just over a year ago. I was enamored with it when I ordered it, but I just haven't worn it enough to justify keeping it. Comment if you want to wear or to gift to someone. More than one comment and the comments will be randomized.
Topps Hoops
-
*A look at Topps in their first year of their new NBA deal.*
I have to admit that I didn't have a ton of nostalgic feelings for Topps
basketball cards wh...
TTM Success - Mike James
-
Here is another signed 1997 Topps that was added to the autograph album. I
sent this card TTM to Mike James and got it back signed in black Sharpie.
James...
BBA: The Blogger National 2026
-
There was a time when I would have jumped at the opportunity to attend The
National Sports Collectors Convention. The only thing holding me back was
mon...
They all look the same
-
Just a quick observation while I'm dealing with more visiting and various
summer activities.
I received these two 2026 Bowman cards from The Shlabotnik...
246 - STEVE AVERY, BRAVES, P
-
*The basics:* Steve Avery makes his first of three appearances in the 1993
Upper Deck set after a 1992 season that was a bit of a come-down from a
stell...
a second look at series 2
-
my mega box of 2026 topps series 2 showed up a few weeks ago, but i held
off on this post until i finished my dodger team set. that happened on
monday, so ...
#121 Johnny Gill (+ Fugazi bonus)
-
This is Johnny Gill's only solo MusiCard, though we've already seen him
with his New Edition bandmates back at card #85. It's a nice posed shot,
but you'...
Additional Notes on 1949 Leaf Variations
-
A follow up on the relative scarcity of the different variations in the
1949 Leaf set. I was able to get insights from someone who has extensive
knowledge ...
P-town Tom - Where Are They Now?
-
Here's an idea I've been kicking around for a while: A blog series checking
in with some of my favorite former/dormant cardbloggers. To me, the glory
day...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
No comments:
Post a Comment