The Card: 2016 Topps Update #194
How I obtained the Auto: I bought the card on Ebay
About Cory Mazzoni: The Mets drafted him in the second round of the 2011 draft. In 2015 the Mets traded him and a player to be named later for Alex Torres to the Padres. He pitched for the Padres in 2015 and 2017, he had shoulder surgery in 2016 and missed the season. In 2018 the Cubs selected him off of waivers from the Padres. He made 8 appearances for the Cubs and was granted free agency in November of 2018. He doesn't seem to have played since.
Between: Adam Mazur and Jim McAndrew
Up Next: Derek picks #12 Jorge Alfaro
Contest: Each month I will pick a player to be the prize winner. If that players padrograph number is picked the person who picked the number will win an $20 eBay gift certificate.
Please pick numbers between 2 and 1385. The more numbers you select the better your odds are. No batches please just individual numbers. No one has picked the correct number yet.


No comments:
Post a Comment