Just one new Padrograph card this week. Stuart over at SR'75 Cards knows Joe McIlvaine. He was looking for a postcard of Mr. McIlvaine which I didn't have. However I made this custom card of him and sent it to him and he signed it and returned it. McIlvaine was the General Manager of the Padres from 1991-1993. He is the sixth General Manager that I have a signed card. I would like to get one of AJ Preller, but he has never responded to my letters.
Contest: Each month I will pick a player to be the prize winner. If that players padrograph number is picked the person who picked the number will win an $20 eBay gift certificate.
Please pick numbers between 2 and 1385. The more numbers you select the better your odds are. No batches please just individual numbers. No one has picked the correct number yet.
Since no one has picked the number yet. The prize will roll into September.


No comments:
Post a Comment