The Card: 2022 Bowman Sterling Certified Autograph
How I obtained it: I bought it on eBay and received it April 25, 2025
About the player: Angeles was signed by the Padres as an International Free Agent in 2018 at age 16. On April 3, 2022 he, along with Adrian Martinez, was traded to the A's for Sean Manaea. He is still playing in the A's system, he seems to be playing at AAA right now.
Between: Sparky Anderson and Matt Antonelli
Up Next: Matt picks #250, Jerry Coleman
Contest: Each month I will pick a player to be the prize winner. If that players padrograph number is picked the person who picked the number will win an $20 eBay gift certificate.
Please pick numbers between 2 and 1385. The more numbers you select the better your odds are. No batches please just individual numbers. No one has picked the correct number yet.


1 comment:
He must have been highly rated to get a certified autograph card. I hope he makes the Bigs some day.
May I choose #19.
Post a Comment