TTM Success - Cody Satterwhite
-
Here is a 2011 Bowman of Cody Satterwhite that I got signed TTM. He signed
my card in blue Sharpie after not too long of a wait.
Satterwhite (b. 1987) was...
The most Hall of Famers, yearly update (2026)
-
I keep forgetting that the latest Hall of Fame induction ceremony is coming
up this weekend. Usually I prepare these Hall of Fame posts in advance but
I...
245 - BARRY LARKIN, REDS, SS
-
*The basics:* Barry Larkin shows up for the first time in the '93 Upper
Deck set after another standout season. In his other card in the set he
joins so...
continuing the search for logo overload
-
it's been over four years since this post, but i have never stopped looking
for more four-in-one logo cards. let's see some logos!
first up is a sticker fr...
The Street Sale
-
This story begins back in early April when I purchased a set of golf cards
at the De Anza Flea Market. The lady who sold it to me explained that it
belong...
Additional Notes on 1949 Leaf Variations
-
A follow up on the relative scarcity of the different variations in the
1949 Leaf set. I was able to get insights from someone who has extensive
knowledge ...
TCDB Monday!
-
Happy Monday, everyone. For me, this is a particularly happy day since I
landed a great Barry Larkin in one of last week's TCDB swaps! Let's jump
right i...
Annual Pack Rip on the Golf Course
-
For the past three years, my brother and I have partaken in a fun little
tradition: Opening packs of trading cards after a round of golf.
The inaugural e...
P-town Tom - Where Are They Now?
-
Here's an idea I've been kicking around for a while: A blog series checking
in with some of my favorite former/dormant cardbloggers. To me, the glory
day...
New and Old Wave
-
*A surprise mailer of cards from the spring.*
Back in April I was the lucky recipient of another interesting package of
cards from Padrographs. I've been...
#120 Force M.D.'s (+ Stereo MC's bonus)
-
We've come to another blind spot for me, as I don't recall ever hearing
about Force M.D.'s other than from this one MusiCard they got. It's kind of
a wei...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
7 comments:
I would love the Alfaro, thanks!
Shipley Auto please!
Zimmerman, please.
Thanks.
Zimmerman has a beautiful signature!
Randy Jordan please.
First Jag to score a TD.
Pat Neshek for me please...thanks!
I would be interested in the Neshek. My address is Mark Magladry PO Box 1862 Jacksonville OR 97530. Thank you very much.
Post a Comment