I opened a hangar box and one of those three packs of GQ and this is this best I got. First come, first served. Most marks are on the scanner. New scanner is scheduled to arrive Monday.
The Struggle is Real
-
*Anyone else struggling to comment on blog posts?*
I've tried to comment on several blogs this morning and every time I get
the "Publishing..." box witho...
TTM Success - Justin Hagenman
-
Finally, I can chip away at posting some TTMs since I have gotten through
most of what I plan to post from this year's National. There are a bunch to
show...
1953 topps sampler
-
as a reminder, i have reinstated my sampler sets for the vintage topps
flagship sets that i have not completed. more details were provided in this
post fea...
ORANGE you VLAD I didn't forget this quest?
-
Years ago, I decided I might like to give a shot at rainbowing Vladimir
Guerrero, Sr.'s last playing-days flagship Topps card, a "highlights"
checklist f...
You Lost WHAT?
-
It's not an adventure unless something goes wrong. With all due respect to
whoever said that, they didn't have a Babe Ruth card at stake.
Wrapping Up Breaks from the Spring
-
*More Cardinals cards from some box breaks.*
We're back with another bundle of Cardinals cards from Nachos Grande and
his box breaking program. These cam...
#122-126 M.C. Hammer
-
Today we've got another member in the "Five Timers" club-- 5 being the max
number of first series cards that Pro Set gave any particular artist. Acts
we'...
Pointless, Dumb, and All Mine.
-
Another week, another TCDB trade. Admittedly, trading has slowed down
considerably for me since I haven't been buying any new stuff in quite some
time. T...
One Blogspot Issue Solved!
-
If you're a fellow collector who uses the Blogspot/Blogger platform, you
might have been affected by one or more issues that have plagued users over
the pa...
251 - DAN GLADDEN, TIGERS, OF
-
*The basics: *Dan Gladden appears with the Tigers after his first year in
Detroit. He signed as a free agent after five previous seasons with the
Twins...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
7 comments:
The Magician, Bogaerts, and Miggy please.
That Trout is awesome. I love the throwback jersey.
The green Syndegard please
Could I have the Conforto? Thanks.
If I could get the Rogers just to say I would have a green bordered GQ card that would be great, thanks!
If Chris wasn't asking for the Trout, I'd like it please.
Syndergaard if available please and thank you again!
Post a Comment