Another TTM Success From Don Kessinger
-
This 1969 Topps Deckle Edge card of Don Kessinger is another card that ai
picked up at this year's National. I saw it and knew I could get it signed,
so I...
This is how it's going to get done
-
Several years ago I announced on this blog that I wanted to complete all of
Fleer's 1980s baseball sets.
After Topps, Fleer featured my favorite '80s c...
THERE'S AT LEAST ONE OR MORE EVERY DECADE
-
On last Tuesday I after I got done with my school job I did my usual
looking at my fellow blogs as well catch up with the recent passings of
pe...
Cleveland Rocks
-
Of the 4 remaining teams this postseason, I guess I'm rooting for the
Guardians to go all the way, though really I'll be happy as long as it
isn't the Do...
258 - DARRIN JACKSON, PADRES, OF
-
*The basics: *Darrin Jackson was coming off by far the best season of his
career when this card was issued. This is the first of two Jackson cards in
th...
Blog Bat Around: (Hobby) Things I'm Proud Of!
-
Torren' Up Cards recently posted a new Blog Bat Around where he asks us to
talk about stuff we've done in the hobby that makes us happy.
- Built an ori...
1982 Topps Baseball: A Redesign
-
A couple of months ago, I completed the 1982 Topps baseball set. And I've
got to say, looking through all those cards as I wrote the set completion
post ga...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 6: Bruin Time
-
*Dylan Raiola gets his first Oregon start as the Quack Attack hosts the
other team from California.*
It's great that the Ducks had their bye week after t...
Flea Market Finds #192: Nothing Too Crazy
-
Sorry for the lack of flea market related posts. It's not for a lack of
trips or even purchases. The big change is the amount of time I dedicate
to wri...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
8 comments:
Can I claim both Ciuffo’s please?
Yes you can
Can I get the two Peavys thanks
Can I get the two Peavys thanks
I'm interested in that David Dahl.
I'd like to claim the Topps Hosmer please.
I'd like to claim Lamet please
If the Myers and/or margevicius are still available, I’d love to add them to my collection!
Post a Comment