Today is the unusual day. The KISS snapshots look like negatives, some of you older guys may remember those. The transformation card Gene goes from no make up to fully made. First come, first served.
The Struggle is Real
-
*Anyone else struggling to comment on blog posts?*
I've tried to comment on several blogs this morning and every time I get
the "Publishing..." box witho...
TTM Success - Justin Hagenman
-
Finally, I can chip away at posting some TTMs since I have gotten through
most of what I plan to post from this year's National. There are a bunch to
show...
1953 topps sampler
-
as a reminder, i have reinstated my sampler sets for the vintage topps
flagship sets that i have not completed. more details were provided in this
post fea...
ORANGE you VLAD I didn't forget this quest?
-
Years ago, I decided I might like to give a shot at rainbowing Vladimir
Guerrero, Sr.'s last playing-days flagship Topps card, a "highlights"
checklist f...
You Lost WHAT?
-
It's not an adventure unless something goes wrong. With all due respect to
whoever said that, they didn't have a Babe Ruth card at stake.
Wrapping Up Breaks from the Spring
-
*More Cardinals cards from some box breaks.*
We're back with another bundle of Cardinals cards from Nachos Grande and
his box breaking program. These cam...
#122-126 M.C. Hammer
-
Today we've got another member in the "Five Timers" club-- 5 being the max
number of first series cards that Pro Set gave any particular artist. Acts
we'...
Pointless, Dumb, and All Mine.
-
Another week, another TCDB trade. Admittedly, trading has slowed down
considerably for me since I haven't been buying any new stuff in quite some
time. T...
One Blogspot Issue Solved!
-
If you're a fellow collector who uses the Blogspot/Blogger platform, you
might have been affected by one or more issues that have plagued users over
the pa...
251 - DAN GLADDEN, TIGERS, OF
-
*The basics: *Dan Gladden appears with the Tigers after his first year in
Detroit. He signed as a free agent after five previous seasons with the
Twins...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
6 comments:
Can I claim the Ichiro and Paige? Never seen those before.
I just wanna rock and roll Can I have the KISS ones and theBlue Jay
Those are cool looking cards!
Oh wow, I've never seen those Baseball HOF cards anywhere else besides their overpriced listings on COMC. Very cool!
Also I'll claim that Tatis Jr. if it's still available. Much thanks! (In case you need my email, I'm at nickpecucci AT gmail DOT com.)
Can I claim Paige and Winfield please?
Post a Comment