2026 National Free Signer - The Godfather
-
While walking around the show floor at the National on the Wednesday Sneak
Peek day, I walked by the Ebay booth and saw retired WWE superstar, The
Godfath...
For the player collector in me
-
I don't spend a lot of time checking how many cards I have of each player
but it's fun to do from time to time.
As someone who collects sets first and ...
248 - DERRICK MAY, CUBS, OF
-
*The basics: *Derrick May makes his lone appearance in the 1993 Upper Deck
set after his first full year in the majors in 1992.
*Card thoughts: *Did he...
REVIEW: 2026 Topps Finest (mega box)
-
My Patreon group break is still going strong. This week, we ripped three
mega boxes of 2026 Topps Finest. Since I haven't been opening new cards
for my...
A Whale of a Sort
-
Summer break is over. Technically I don't need to report until Thursday,
but I've been working in my classroom since early last week. It takes me a
few d...
BBA: The Blogger National 2026
-
It's been ages since I've been to a card show. I'd probably have to go back
to the monthly versions that my collecting buddy and I used to attend at
the lo...
Barter trade with a former Topps employee
-
I recently swapped a pair of CDs for a box of various cards. I love those
rare times when I can swing a barter trade, as they just seem more *special* or ...
Topps Hoops
-
*A look at Topps in their first year of their new NBA deal.*
I have to admit that I didn't have a ton of nostalgic feelings for Topps
basketball cards wh...
#121 Johnny Gill (+ Fugazi bonus)
-
This is Johnny Gill's only solo MusiCard, though we've already seen him
with his New Edition bandmates back at card #85. It's a nice posed shot,
but you'...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
7 comments:
I would love the Alfaro, thanks!
Shipley Auto please!
Zimmerman, please.
Thanks.
Zimmerman has a beautiful signature!
Randy Jordan please.
First Jag to score a TD.
Pat Neshek for me please...thanks!
I would be interested in the Neshek. My address is Mark Magladry PO Box 1862 Jacksonville OR 97530. Thank you very much.
Post a Comment