John Seth Johnson was drafted by the Padres in 2005 and has worked his way up I-5 from Eugene to Portland. He played in 2009 he played for San Antonio and Portland. I got this card in a trade a few years ago.
John William Johnstone played in 75 games for the Padres in 1979. He is better known as a Dodger and Cub. I have read several of his books. What strikes me as ironic is that Johnstone was in the Marine Corps Reserves, along with Rick Monday, during the early sixties. He was born on the exact same day as Monday and they both played for the Cubs and Dodgers. I got this signed through the mail years ago.
September 1-6, 2026, Graphing of the Otters at Bird Dawgs
-
This Bird Dawgs season ended on September 6, and with that, graphing for me
this season has closed. I was going to go to Durham and then Norfolk, but I
op...
21 hours ago

J

1 comment:
i like that johnstone card a lot. i got a couple cards signed ttm last year, but sadly, he did not sign his 84 fleer for me.
Post a Comment