Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2 Pack Pro Debut Break

On Saturday I went and visited two Local Card Shops that I know of.  I traded a bunch of stuff at one picked up a Rudy Fernandez auto card for my son and some decals for our car.  When I went to the shop really close to my house I picked up 4 packs of Topps Pro Debut, hoping to get some of the Padres farmhands.  I set two packs aside for my Birthday and Christmas.  I didn't get a single Padre or even anyone I heard of.  I like the cards except for most of them you can't tell them who the player is affiliated with.  It is real small print in the data box.  Here are the two packs, if there is anyone you want let me know.  


3 comments:

Dan said...

Mike Stanton is a really highly regarded prospect in the Marlins system (if I remember correctly). Look him up on baseballamerica.com. That's seriously a really nice pull.

Anonymous said...

You did well to pull a relic. I think these cards are fun -- I don't know many of the players, but I like getting to see all of the creative minor league team logos. (My new favorite - the Everett Aquasox.)

If these cards were a little bit cheaper and more readily available, I'd probably be picking up packs every so often. Since I can only get them at one hobby shop that's charging $3.50 per pack, or order them by the box online...

zman40 said...

Those look pretty cool. I wish I could find some around here.