Monday, April 26, 2010

let the K's begin

Sean Frank Kazmar was drafted by the Padres in the 5th round of the draft in 2004.  He has worked his way up to AAA last year and this, he did play 19 games in the majors in 2008.  I got this card signed through the mail a few years ago.  Hopefully I will get to see Sean play this Tuesday when I go to my first Beaver game of the year.  Gregory Charles Keagle was drafted by the Padres in 1993, he played in the organization until September 1995 when he was sent to Seattle as part of the deal that sent Andy Benes there for Marc Newfeld and the much traveled Ron Villone.  In December of 1995 he was chosen by the Tigers from the Mariners in the Rule 5 draft.  He played from 1996-1998 for the Tigers, with a 6-16 record.  I got the card signed through the mail.

No comments: