Sunday, January 3, 2010

Spot the Sig-Winter Edition-1st Inning




The contestant that correctly guesses this weeks auto will be rewarded with a Double!


These are the ground rules that I have stolen from Spot the Sig over at Phungo

  • Respond in the comments to THIS post.
  • Please put team you want to represent in your comment.
  • Only the first correct response will be awarded the weeks Hit.
  • Only ONE guess per person, please
  • If you choose to ignore the above rule, only your FIRST answer will be taken under consideration
  • Feel free to chat in comments, but please keep it clean
  • That pretty much sums it up
Each week I will try and come up with a bonus question that is related to the Auto, Baseball, Pop Culture, or is noteworthy or (more likely) completely unrelated to anything.


The bonus will be good for minimal value - typically a Walk, this will also give a chance for two winners each week.

This weeks bonus question is who was the subject of the last baseball related book I read?  Good for a walk.

8 comments:

zman40 said...

I give up on the autograph. But, I'll take Darcy Fast for the bonus.

I'll be playing for the Wichita Wingnuts.

Laurens said...

Kevin Gunderson - the Angels

Play at the Plate said...

I agree with both...darn it.

Dan said...

I'd say Keith Ginter? Maybe. He was #6.

As for the book, how about Gaylord Perry.

I'll take the Indians for the block.

Rod said...

We have a winner on both the autograph and the bonus question

Rod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orioles Magic said...

Dang, you guys are good!

sam samantha said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. Liga Inggris