Saturday, October 17, 2009

why so SADD

The reason my posts have slowed down is cause when I go to the work in the dark and come home from work in the dark.  I don't feel much like posting about anything.  I even have trouble gettings my reviews up on time over at readerman.net.  All I want to do is come home and veg and be in bed by 8 or 9.  Even though I haven't been officially diagnosed, my wife says that I suffer from Seasonally Affected Depression Disorder.  Plus then on Saturday we get up at 4:30 and work at farmers market from 6-2, usually lately in the rain, so I am drained when I get home.  So I will be here every so often, and I do check you all out on your blogs.  I am just having trouble motivating myself. 

2 comments:

Collective Troll said...

Totally understood... Hope things get better for ya my friend!

Orioles Magic said...

Rod,
I sent something your way today that might help you out a little bit. Hope things get better soon.