Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Unboxing Day 6, 2023 Allan & Ginter

I got a bunch of non baseball people that I did not know and two Padres out of this box.
If you need any of the inserts below let me know.
The Griffey and Schwaber on the left are both A&G backs.  Does anyone have an extra of Only in San Diego.
The Harper isn't cut that badly it's my camera scanner skills. Pennsylvania was well represented in the inserts.
The Robinson card isn't an insert, I just like the card.
A couple of inflight photos.  
Two guys that I am fairly sure will be back with the Padres this season.  That gives me 6 Padres in 6 boxes.












 

6 comments:

OhioTim said...

I would be interested in the Stargell insert. Thank you

night owl said...

Need that Vargas! ... I'd be surprised if anyone knew most of the nonsports people in Ginter these days.

The Angels In Order said...

A&G is always so all over the place. Never been able to wrap my head around it. Glad you pulled some Padres though.

Fuji said...

night owl's comment motivated me to look at this year's checklist and I recognized the following non-baseball people: DMC, Kevin Hart, Lil Baby, Ian Rapoport, Ermsy, Rafael Nadal, Timmy Trumpet, Victor Wembanyama, Meek Mill, Robert De Niro, and Dawn Staley. I was actually surprise to see that many familiar names. Kinda makes me want to buy a blaster or two.

Matt said...

I would always welcome any non sport!

Damien said...

Glad you got some quality Padres in this box.