Saturday, January 6, 2024

Unboxing Day 5, Topps Chrome box 2


 I got two boxes of Topps Chrome for Christmas I think.  There may be more, most of the boxes are in a big box under some things.  This box was not as profitable as the first box.  Although there were two Padres in this box, which gives me a total of four Padres in four boxes.  The count on teams I don't collect is much higher.  Some of you are accumulating cards at an amazing rate, when I am done opening all the boxes, there will be a big mail day.

I got to see JRod play against the Padres in Seattle last season.

I saw El Nino at the same time.


Night Owl gets a pink Freddie Freeman but is there anyone who wants Astros or Braves?


The Angels in Order gets a card but who wants a Mets card or Miggy?

The Buxton goes to Cards as I See Them, but again the Braves are homeless and does anyone collect the Rays?


Sepia toned Ivan goes to Cards on Cards, but Sterling Marte is homeless and JRod goes to my friend Marv.


A colorful Ivan Herrera has a home, but the refractor Miggy and David Villar are homeless.  

If you collect a team let me know and if that team is not already spoken for I will set the cards aside for you.

Next up; 2023 A& G

7 comments:

Jeremya1um said...

Hey Rod, I collect Rays and would be happy with any you could help me out with.

Rod (Padrographs) said...

Jeremy, email me your address at padrographsatlivedotcom and I will add you to the mailing list.

OhioTim said...

I collect the Guardians/Indians, but also collect Francisco Lindor for myself and Miguel Cabrera for a good friend of mine, and he would like the one from this box.

night owl said...

Having bought a box of Chrome back in the day, I can say they are usually underwhelming.

I definitely know people who collect the Mets, Tigers and Braves (probably the 3 teams most in demand for me in trades), so if you have no takers and don't want, I'll accept.

defgav said...

You know you can always dump any unclaimed cards on me. :)

Fuji said...

John over at Johnny's Trading Spot collects Braves. His inventory is pretty crazy and I'm betting he'd be willing to swap you Padres cards in return.

P.S. Sweet Tatis refractor!

Matt said...

Not too shabby of a break