Tuesday, January 16, 2024

2022 Stadium Club Chrome box

 The box that I got in trade for the Shoei Ohtani, was meant for a Dodger fan.  It only had one Padres card in it.  It was Joe Musgrove right after his no-hitter.

Here are the cards I got:




A couple of inserts


A few Hall of Famers


Stadium Club has always had great photography, I like the immediacy of the Joe Musgrove card and the intimacy of the Keith Hernandez card.
This is my favorite card of the pack. I love the expressions on the faces of these two greats of the game.  






7 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

Dodgers hot box for sure!

Johnnys Trading Spot said...

The Aaron/Mays card is one of the best cards in the entire set.

The Diamond King said...

Love the Aaron too, I found a base copy in a dime box, but the x-Fractor is awesome!

OhioTim said...

Stadium Club is by far the best set for photography and the SC Chrome is great too. I like that Bobby Witt Jr insert.

Damien said...

Not a lot of Padres, but some good cards for sure!

Fuji said...

Stadium Club Chrome is a cool product. Combines two of my favorite things Stadium Club photography with shiny refractors.

Jafronius said...

Great looking cards, thanks for sharing!