Just one new this week. Reliever Jason Adam. I don't want to talk about the Padres right now. After watching game three the other night.
Contest: Here are all the numbers that have been chosen so far. If you pick the right number between 2-1396 you will win a $25 gift card. The latest secret number has not yet been chosen. Good luck.
Cleveland Rocks
-
Of the 4 remaining teams this postseason, I guess I'm rooting for the
Guardians to go all the way, though really I'll be happy as long as it
isn't the Do...
Blog Bat Around: (Hobby) Things I'm Proud Of!
-
Torren' Up Cards recently posted a new Blog Bat Around where he asks us to
talk about stuff we've done in the hobby that makes us happy.
- Built an ori...
1982 Topps Baseball: A Redesign
-
A couple of months ago, I completed the 1982 Topps baseball set. And I've
got to say, looking through all those cards as I wrote the set completion
post ga...
TTM Success - Addison Russell
-
My friend Jackson T told me about an Addison Russell signing he was
handling, so I dug out this nice 2018 Topps Chrome pink refractor and sent
it along. T...
french for "the febvre"
-
one of my favorite cards in my collection is jim lefebvre's 1966 topps
card. it has some sentimental value for reasons that i mentioned here
(almost 18 yea...
Shop and a show
-
I took a few days off to visit my daughter and check out her latest living
quarters. She's moving up in the world -- literally -- she's got a second
fl...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 6: Bruin Time
-
*Dylan Raiola gets his first Oregon start as the Quack Attack hosts the
other team from California.*
It's great that the Ducks had their bye week after t...
257 - ANDY STANKIEWICZ, YANKEES, IF
-
*The basics: *Andy Stankiewicz makes his lone appearance in the '93 Upper
Deck set after, by far, his most productive season in the major leagues,
whic...
Flea Market Finds #192: Nothing Too Crazy
-
Sorry for the lack of flea market related posts. It's not for a lack of
trips or even purchases. The big change is the amount of time I dedicate
to wri...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
1 comment:
How about 1225? Christmas miracle?
Post a Comment