Most marks are on the scanner. I can stop saying that next week, cause I am getting a new scanner. This one won't print anymore. First come, first served. Tell your friends and fellow bloggers about the giveaways. I keep finding more stuff and have boxes I haven't unpacked and this is way more fun than eBay.
YOU BE THE JUDGE
-
On a recent blog post by Buckstore he mentioned the card
featured on top of my piece is a bit uh..... bonkers I commented on it
saying ...
Board Game Friday: Organizers and Promos!
-
With college back in full session, I've fallen behind on showing off (and
organizing) several incoming packages - both of the baseball card type and
the bo...
TTM Success - Taylor Harbin
-
Another card that I picked up at the National came back signed TTM by
Taylor Harbin. He signed this 2009 Bowman Chrome x fractor. His autograph
looks diff...
259 - BRETT BUTLER, DODGERS, OF
-
*The basics:* Brett Butler makes a splash in his only card in the 1993
Upper Deck set. He just completed his fifth straight year of receiving MVP
votes...
This is how it's going to get done
-
Several years ago I announced on this blog that I wanted to complete all of
Fleer's 1980s baseball sets.
After Topps, Fleer featured my favorite '80s c...
Cleveland Rocks
-
Of the 4 remaining teams this postseason, I guess I'm rooting for the
Guardians to go all the way, though really I'll be happy as long as it
isn't the Do...
1982 Topps Baseball: A Redesign
-
A couple of months ago, I completed the 1982 Topps baseball set. And I've
got to say, looking through all those cards as I wrote the set completion
post ga...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 6: Bruin Time
-
*Dylan Raiola gets his first Oregon start as the Quack Attack hosts the
other team from California.*
It's great that the Ducks had their bye week after t...
Flea Market Finds #192: Nothing Too Crazy
-
Sorry for the lack of flea market related posts. It's not for a lack of
trips or even purchases. The big change is the amount of time I dedicate
to wri...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
9 comments:
Nolan Ryan please. And a new scanner is in my future too.
Can I please have the Ginger and the Kemp?
May I have the Bowman's Best with Clemens? Thank you!
LOL, I was actually complimenting myself for finally showing up here within an hour of your post and there's already three comments!!!
You go, Rod.
Shoot late on the ginger rogers lol. The Disney thing though is interesting haven’t seen that before so would take that one
Piazza and Griffey, please!
I would be interested in the Disneyland card(s). My daughter will enjoy those. Thank you
Any chance of snagging the Matt Kemp card?
Post a Comment