TTM Success - Jimmy Britton
-
Completing a multi-player card is a lot of hard work, but it can also be
rewarding. I completed this 1972 Topps Braves Rookie Stars card recently
when it ...
1955 topps sampler
-
as a reminder, i have reinstated my sampler sets for the vintage topps
flagship sets that i have not completed. more details were provided in
these posts f...
Vintage Frankenset Page 7
-
Back in the desolate days of 2020, I got the idea for a frankenset to give
purpose to many of the random old cards that didn't really have a solid
"home" i...
Set Complete! (Nearly 20 Years in the Making!)
-
Back in 2009, I was in the midst of a full-blown collecting revival. I had
discovered baseball card blogging, and between blogging, buying cards, and
lots...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 3: Expectations
-
*Oregon looks to regroup on a short week against an in-state FCS opponent.*
I'll be honest. I didn't actually watch last week's debacle at Oklahoma
State...
Another Sort, Another Blogger Issue, & Another BBA
-
Another Sunday. Another sort. Another issue with Blogger.
This time... blog posts aren't popping up in Blogger reading lists.
Hopefully they resolve thi...
252 - WALLY JOYNER, ROYALS, 1B
-
*The basics:* Wally Joyner appears for the second time in the 1993 Upper
Deck set. He was part of the Teammates subset back on card No. 54 with
George B...
SAGE WORKING WITH DAD ON THE BLOG
-
Well the secret is out I guess this is my collecting
partner in crime & my blog writer. For those who read my blog you are
famil...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
2 comments:
In the top row, what's the difference between 1 and 3? I can't see it.
Wow. Awesome.
I gotta ask about '91 Topps. I'm familiar with the Micro set. What is the slightly-bigger-than-Micro card? Is that a Cracker Jack insert?
Post a Comment