I have added a page to show off my Bip Roberts cards. At the left is a promo sheet that was sent out by Topps. I have posted the first ten pages of my collection of Bip Roberts. Click on the King of Leon tab at the top of the page to see.
TCDB Mondays are Back!
-
This year, I somehow made it all the way until October before I bought my
first box of baseball cards for myself. Topps released this year's edition
of Al...
The Japanese Jackie
-
Back on September 1st, 1964... Masanori Murakami became the first Japanese
baseball player to play in a MLB game. His time with the San Francisco
Giants o...
Another TTM Success From Derin McMains
-
When I found and pulled this card at the National, I had already forgotten
that I got Derin McMains TTM back in 2024. I pulled this 2007 Bowman blue
paral...
detroit rock city
-
up until this past june, i had been in detroit just once in my life. it was
early fall in 2000, and i never left the airport as i was only connecting
throu...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 7: Post-Disaster Recovery
-
*Oregon tries to pick up the pieces after a brutal loss where nothing went
right.*
There was a point last week where I told my partner (who definitely do...
No 3-peat
-
What's your own blog for if not to unload your feelings after your team is
eliminated from the playoffs?
So this will be me mostly just talking to mys...
259 - BRETT BUTLER, DODGERS, OF
-
*The basics:* Brett Butler makes a splash in his only card in the 1993
Upper Deck set. He just completed his fifth straight year of receiving MVP
votes...
Cleveland Rocks
-
Of the 4 remaining teams this postseason, I guess I'm rooting for the
Guardians to go all the way, though really I'll be happy as long as it
isn't the Do...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
1 comment:
The Bip collection is just awesome. I love it.
Post a Comment