Todd Simmons played 6 seasons in the minor leagues for the White Sox, Padres, Rangers and Brewers. He played for the Padres from 1985-1988 at multiple levels. I got him to sign this many years later after finding his address somewhere.
Another TTM Success From Nate Schierholtz
-
While going through my boxes, I pulled a couple 2010 cards to send out to
Nate Schierholtz. I had gotten him back in 2019, so it has been long enough
to s...
A Few Goodbyes and a Pair of Set Completions
-
I'm an A's and Padres fan. You know that. And there are times when the San
Francisco Giants are my least favorite franchise in baseball. This isn't
one ...
More Stunners from the 1930s
-
A few months ago, I shared some cards from the early 1930s that were more
like little pieces of art. They were originally issued by a German
margarine comp...
hit it cc
-
well, i am not sure why it didn't happen last year following his induction
into the hall of fame, but tonight the yankees are retiring cc sabathia's
number...
Good Luck Ducks, Week 4: California Bound
-
*The Ducks open conference play in LA.*
After being left for dead just two weeks into the season (ha!), Oregon took
out their frustrations on a Portland ...
Hey there, 1940s
-
Here is what I know about the 1940s, off the top of my head:
World War II, Pearl Harbor, D-Day, the atomic bomb. Jackie Robinson
breaking the color ba...
A Passing Resemblance
-
Barney McCoskey looks a lot like Ray Kroc on the front of his 1952 Topps
baseball card. Reading the stats on the back, I can't help but think he
bears a cl...
Vintage Frankenset Page 7
-
Back in the desolate days of 2020, I got the idea for a frankenset to give
purpose to many of the random old cards that didn't really have a solid
"home" i...
252 - WALLY JOYNER, ROYALS, 1B
-
*The basics:* Wally Joyner appears for the second time in the 1993 Upper
Deck set. He was part of the Teammates subset back on card No. 54 with
George B...
SAGE WORKING WITH DAD ON THE BLOG
-
Well the secret is out I guess this is my collecting
partner in crime & my blog writer. For those who read my blog you are
famil...
Hall of Fame and Hall of ... Mirrors?
-
OK, I didn't have a good way to tie these cards together with a nice
title, but I tried. But I am giving them away!!First up is a strange card
of recent ...
I am a Navy brat who went to 10 schools in 12 years in 4 different states. I have lived in 7 different states. I read two or 3 books a week. I manage a used bookstore for the county library system.
1 comment:
Hey Rod you claimed the Padres (naturally) from my giveaway but never sent your address. If yo send it along, I'll get your cards out to you.
Post a Comment