Adam Davis Hyzdu went to Moeller High School in Cincinnati where he broke Ken Griffeys' home run record. He did not have the major league career that Jr. has. Adam played 17 games for the Padres in 2005, during spring training of 2005 he was traded from the Red Sox to the Padres for Blaine Neal, in July of 2005 he was traded back to the Red Sox for Scott Cassidy. I have two copies of this card signed, this one I got off of ebay, the other one Adam signed through the mail with the orange Sharpie that I had sent him.
September 1-6, 2026, Graphing of the Otters at Bird Dawgs
-
This Bird Dawgs season ended on September 6, and with that, graphing for me
this season has closed. I was going to go to Durham and then Norfolk, but I
op...
22 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment