Monday, September 21, 2026

Brett Alan picked #874, James Needy

The Player: James Needy

The Card: 2015 Bowman #BCP-60

How I got the Auto: I sent the card to him through the mail and he sent it back in 2015.

About James Needy: He was drafted in the sixth round of the 2009 draft by the Padres.  He played in their system from 2009-2015.  He didn't play for some reason he didn't play in 2010 and 2016.  In 2017 he was in the Marlins system and played for four different teams.  

Between: Blaine Neal and Tyson Neighbors.

Up Next: Fuji picked #408, Christian Friedrich

Contest:  There is a secret Padrograph lurking.  Whomever picks the number of the secret Padrograph will win a $20 eBay gift certificate. When the secret number is chosen I will pick another Padrograph.  Please choose a number between 2-1389.  No batches, individual numbers only.  No one has chosen the correct number yet.
 Someone has come within four numbers of the secret Padrograph.

No comments: