The Card: 2015 Gypsy Queen on card auto, #GQA-AA
How I got the Auto: I bought it on ebAy and received it April 20, 2015.
About Abraham Almonte: In 2005 the Yankees signed him as an amateur free agent. In 2013 he was traded to Seattle for Shawn Kelly. In 2014 he was traded to the Padres for Chris Denorfia. He played in thirty-two games for the Padres. He was traded to the Indians in 2015 for Marc Rzepczynski. After the Indians he played for the Royals and D'backs. He returned to San Diego in 2020 and played in seven games. He played with the Braves, Red Sox and Mets. After being granted free agency in 2023 he has been playing in Mexico. He is playing this season for the Piratas de Campche.
Interesting: The Memorial patches for both Jerry Coleman and Tony Gwynn are visible on this card.
Between: Billy Almon and Roberto Alomar
Up Next: Matt picks #1234, Gene Tenace
Contest: Since I would like to give away the first eBay $20 before the end of September, I will give you a clue. One of Bretts' picks is just two numbers off.


No comments:
Post a Comment