Thursday, May 14, 2020

Mail Day

 Today was a big mail day and thank you to all who sent me stuff.  The Travis Outlaw and Cole Barthels came all the way across town from Kerry of Cards on Cards, along with some Tony Gwynn and Padres cards.  The Alan Ashby and Bill Russell came from Jim of Cards as I see Them.  Also Trevor of Bump and Run Football card sent some cards for my Padres frankenset.  Johnny's Trading Spot sent me some Honus Bonus Padres cards.  Jay of Card Hemorrhage sent a bunch of Padres cards in trade for some closers I sent him.   
 

2 comments:

Fuji said...

That Oddibe McDowell autograph is gorgeous! I remember having his card back in the day and thinking it was going to be worth a lot of money one day.

Jon said...

Travis Outlaw was quite the character, I was big fan of his during his time in Portland.