Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Giving Stack 12.11.19

Today there is  no trade stack.  I have several teams that I don't collect that I have fifty or more cards of and I would like to find a good home for them.  This is a gift from me to you.  If you are interested in any of the following teams please comment and email me with your address and I will send you the cards.  Thank you for stopping by.

Los Angeles, California Angels of Anaheim
The Houston Astros
The Blue Jays
The Milwaukee Brewers
The Arizona Diamondbacks
The Cleveland Indians
The Miami or Florida Marlins
The Washington Nationals
The Baltimore Orioles
The Philadelphia Phillies
The Texas Rangers
The Boston Red Sox
The Colorado Rockies
The Kansas City Royals
The Minnesota Twins
and finally, 
The New York Yankees

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'll gladly take the Red Sox off your hands!

JayP said...

I’ll take the Dbacks cards. Thanks!