Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Padrographs #897-#904

#897-Rene Rivera, played in 126 games in 2013 & 2014.
#898-Dee Fondy played for the minor league Padres in 1959.  It was his last year in professional ball.
#898-Mark Schaeffer pitched in 41 games in 1972.
#899-Jody Lansford played in 25 games in 1982 & 1983.
#900-Frank Snook pitched in 18 games in 1973.
#901-Rusty Gerhardt pitched in 23 games in 1974.
#902-Bill Laxton pitched in 43 games in 1971 & 1974.
#903-Fred Stanley played in 39 games for the Padres in 1972.
#904-Johnny Jeter played in 128 games in 1971 & 1972.

6 comments:

defgav said...

Good stuff. Did you check out the cut-padrographs I posted a few weeks ago?

grissha hamearth said...

To create a such reasonably article is actually superb,I daily scan your blogs and provides my announcement for that here this text is simply too nice and then amusive.
Kunjungi Website
Kunjungi Website

Joseph Share said...

You should comment on the competition comparison of the blog. You can highlight it's mind boggling. Your blog exploration/tour will broaden your conversions. Golf Betting Advice Liga Spanyol

Hafizk Wabena said...

I really admire the important ideas that you offer in the content. I am looking forward for more important thoughts and more blogs.
Dewaliga.net
www.dewaliga.net
Dewa Liga
Dewaliga.net
www.dewaliga.net

Akhadiwi Rajie said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
Ffcohio.org
Sourceforge.net
Impression5.org

Diara Dominy said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well Shootaliberal.com Kinoshita-toshiyuki.net Host4gains.com