Friday, September 25, 2015

trying to catch up

Padrograph #892, Chuck McElroy.  I got this signed through Chris Potter Sports who did a private signing.  Chuck pitched in 31 games for the Padres in 2001.















Padrographs #893, Wil Myers.  Wil is a former Rookie of the Year, but most of his time with the Padres has been on the injured list.  I got this Stadium Club on ebay.
Padrographs #894 & #895, Josh Johnson & Johnny Manziel.
Josh is about to have his third  Tommy John surgery.  I got this on ebay.  Johnny Manziel threw out the first pitch at a Padres game.  I got this fairly cheap on ebay.











Padrographs #896, Jay Franklin.  Jay played in 3 games for the Padres in 1971.  I got this custom signed through an autograph dealer.














4 comments:

Marcus said...

That Wil Myers card is rad. That Manziel has played in as many regular season games for the Padres as Josh Johnson has is just sad.

Joseph Share said...

You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through. College Hockey Futsal Training

Hafizk Wabena said...

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world.
Dewa Liga
Dewaliga.net
www.dewaliga.net
Dewa Liga
Dewaliga.net

Diara Dominy said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog? Af26.com Rentalsbygooch.com Riverrunrv.com