Sunday, May 4, 2014

Attention Oregon and Washington bloggers

Sorry to all those in other parts of the country, but on May 24, 2015 there will be a major shift in the blogging communities of Oregon and Washington.  On that day there is a Card Show at Mall 205 and I would like to propose that we get together.  I know that Baseball Card Breakdown, The Prowling Cat, The Diamond King and myself have all gone to the show before.  There are several restaurants real close to the mall that we could have lunch together at.  If you are interested let me know by leaving a comment here or email me at padrographs at live dot com.

While I have your attention I will let you know that I have only picked up one new padrograph.  I picked up a Jason Hardtke card, I had never seem one of him in a major league uni before until I got this card.  I still have six cards out in the mail, Dave Stewart, Tony Clark, Chip Ambres, Joaquin Benoit, Josh Johnson and Seth Smith.

3 comments:

The Prowling Cat said...

I will have to see what the plans are as the time gets closer. We had the plan to head up, and watch the Mariners that weekend. That was before the wreck so I don't know if we have a new plan or are keeping the original.

If we don't have any other plans I am in. I'd love to do it in the future if I can't catch this one.

Fuji said...

That's so awesome! I wish I lived 600 miles closer. Enjoy your cardboard gentlemen.

Btw... I had the privilege of watching Hardtke play in high school. He was pretty awesome. These days his family runs a baseball camp in the area.

The Diamond King said...

Sorry, I have been pretty inactive sue to health issues. But I'd love to get together for this! Let me know the details...