Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The seismic shift has been postponed and the Padres have won 4 in a row

When I asked if other Oregon and Washington bloggers wanted to get together on May 24 around the Mall 205 card show, I failed to realize that my wife had scheduled us to go to Eugene for her Dads 82nd Birthday celebration. If possible I would like to postpone the get together until June  28, when there is another show.


I picked this up last week on eBay.  All I know about him is what is on the card back.  Born in 1994 in the Dominican Republic signed as a free agent by the Padres in 2011.  The card actually looks pretty nice, all that stuff is on my scanner.  Franchy brings me to 851 signed cards.

2 comments:

defgav said...

I might not be able to make the 6/28 meetup/show. My wedding reception is the next day, and I'll have a bunch of family and friends in town.. but put me down as a maybe.

The Diamond King said...

I may have trouble too, but I won't know for sure until a week or so before the show.