Monday, September 9, 2019

Padrograph #1167

Padrograph #1167, Jose Moreno

As I began researching this article I found that Jose Moreno passed away last Friday of Pulmonary complications.  
He played from 1980 to 1982 playing for a different team each season. He played for the Mets in 1980, the Padres in 1981 and the Angels in 1982.  He played in 37 games for New York, 34 games for the Padres and 11 games for the Angels.  
The card is a custom that I made with uniform manipulation by Travis at Punk Rock Paint.   I think it was a Hawaii Islander photo.  It was signed in the Dominican Republic at a private signing he did.  I just received it on August 29.  

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Great job on the custom! Sad that he passed away. I just looked at his Baseball Reference page and it hadn't been updated with his death.