Wednesday, June 19, 2019

What I am Listening to

Blues On The Bayou by B.B. King

Someone at work gave me this.  I love it.  I am enthralled by the interplay between BB's guitar and the other instruments.  And then when BB starts to growl lyrics I am transported to another time and place.  

Yesterday evening my wife and I went to Lloyd Center to kill some time before going to see Field of Dreams on the big screen.  We went into Suncoast Video and they have records from $1.99 and up, Buy 2 get a third for a dollar.  I picked up Julian Lennon, John Mellencamp, Bruce Springsteen, The Monkees, Lynyrd Skynyrd and U2.  Looking forward to listening to all of them.

2 comments:

Fuji said...

My brother is a big fan of BB King. I'd be more into listening to your Lynyrd Skynyrd and U2 albums.

Fuji said...

P.S. Received your care package yesterday! Looking forward to checking out the goodies this weekend.