Sunday, May 12, 2019

The Great Room Swap

 My wife and I bought our first house when we were 50, that was twelve years ago.  When we first moved in we had both our sons living with us and so they each had a bedroom and my wife used the bonus room/laundry room as a sewing room. 
Over the years I have been in a shed in the backyard and upstairs.  My wife decided she wanted the two upstairs rooms for her fabric and sewing space.  So I got the bonus room and have just about finished moving in. 
So here is a quick tour.  The first picture is just inside the door.  It is where most of my hats are and sometimes I read on the couch.  

The next picture is what you see if you are standing in the doorway.  It is one of my book cases and where my Captain America action figure resides. Then there is a closer look at the Captain America collection. Next to the bookcase is my desk, you can see that I am only semi organized and then there is a close up of my desk.  Lastly there is a set of shelves that are just to the right of my desk.  On the top shelf are McFarlane figures representing
each of my favorite teams in the big four leagues.  The Minnesota Wild (although that may change when the Seattle franchise starts, Russell Wilson representing the Seattle Seahawks, Shaq for the Los Angeles Lakers and Trevor Hoffman repping the Padres.  Next are some Disney infinity game pieces I collected because I liked the way they were sculpted.  Next are the library books I have checked out.  




1 comment:

Fuji said...

Dude. You and I are like two peas in a pod. We both like the Hawks and Padres. I was a Lakers fan for years... but don't follow the NBA anymore. As for the Wild... well I'm Sharks fan. But I did cheer for the Wild when Setoguchi played for them.

P.S. Sweet set up! By the way... I received your care package over the weekend. Haven't had the chance to open it up yet... but it gives me something to look forward to all week.