Friday, October 17, 2014

The Letter W, Sheet 3 and the Giants win the Pennant, (repeat 3 times for historical moment)

Matt Whisenant, MLB Showdown 2000; Matt played in 43 games for the Padres in 1999 and 2000.
Rondell White, 2003 Topps Total; Rondell played in 115 games for the Padres in 2003.
Wally Whitehurst, 1994 Mother's Cookies; Wally pitched in 84 games for the Padres in 1993 and 1994.
Matt Whiteside, 2011 Padrographs; Matt pitched in 38 games for the Padres in 1999 and 2000.
Ed Whitson, 1990 Score; Ed pitched in 227 games for the Padres in 1983 and 984 and from 1986 to 1991.

Cumulative Count
Cards-787
Players-723
Executives-8
Hall of Famers-8
Coaches-37
Sets of Brothers-9
Father/Son Combo-1
Trainer-1
Didn't play for the Padres-131
Letters done-22
Letters left-4





3 comments:

Jenefee Mike said...

After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Lynsbo.com

Akhadiwi Rajie said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!
Aficonsultingsrl.com
Dwa.gov.za
Thepearlcolumbus.com

Diara Dominy said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it Website Website Website