Wednesday, June 10, 2009

That is the sound of me asking you for help!

One of the players I have been trying to get to sign a card for two years is Brennan Boesch. He was drafted by the Tigers in 2006. 2007 Bowman came out with him in a Padres uniform and I had never heard of him so I started going through all the Padres minor league teams looking for him and couldn't find him. I googled him and found that he is and always has been in the Tigers system. I have written him twice, once in 2007 and once in 2008, I have never received anything back from him, I have explained to him why I wanted his signature and explained that I realized he has never been in the Padres system, but his card would make a great story for my collection. I even sent him extra cards to keep not just this one, but others in a Tiger uniform. I am asking for your help if you ever go to Erie Sea Wolves game, if you might be able to ask Brennan to sign the card or why he won't. If you could do this for me I would really appreciate it and even send you some cards to get signed.

1 comment:

Goose Joak said...

If he were to ever make it into the PCL (I know, he'd have to be traded first), let me know. I'd be more than happy to try if he swings through Omaha.