Monday, April 13, 2009

Topps Big Stix

Yesterday I went out shopping for Nitrous Oxide, for our whipped cream maker, while I was shopping at Fred Meyers I saw a card rack. No blasters except for last years stuff and Topps SI, nothing I really wanted. Hanging above them were Magic and the like and in between were Topps Big Stix. For $9.99 you get two backer boards, one with the checklist of the 100 stickers and 5 5X7 stickers. On each sticker the player, the team logo and the ball with the players name are removable from everything else. These have a 2008 copyright on the back of the package, but this is the first time I have seen them or even heard of them. All of the cards are available, let me know if you want one. Send me your address at padrographs@live.com

3 comments:

Jeremya1um said...

I'll take the Byrnes.

Rod (Padrographs) said...

Jeremy, send me your address at padrographs@live.com

PunkRockPaint said...

If I ever get your box sent out to you, will you send me the Eric Chavez?

My mom loves him. She was his teacher in middle school. As for me, I am not so big a fan. He hit a homer off me when we were playing wiffle ball in my neighbor's yard (He was 10 years old... I was 15. Ouch.)