Robbie Beckett was a first round (25th pick) of the 1990 amateur draft by the Padres. He got as far as AAA with the Padres. In March of 1996 the Padres waived him and he was picked up by the Marlins, just a month later he was picked up off waivers by the Rockies. He made his major league debut in September of 1996, and pitched in 5 games and then in 1997 he pitched in 2 games for Colorado. He had a record of 0-0 and an 11.57 ERA. He played in the minors for 8 seasons between 92-99 for the Padres, Colorado and Los Angeles reaching AAA with all three organizations, he had a 28-41 record during that time in minors. I got the card from Autographed Baseball Cards Unlimited in Gilbert, AZ
TTM Success - Gary Beare
-
A 1978 Topps was added to the autograph album when this card came back
signed by Gary Beare. I don't have a lot of bulk 1978 Topps remaining. I
think I so...
5 hours ago

1 comment:
As a kid, I was convinced that the price of Robbie Beckett's cards would be tampered with because of his namesake.
Post a Comment