Kevin Beavers played three seasons in the Padres minor league system and then retired at age 24. He played at Idaho Falls and Eugene in 2002, then at Fort Wayne and Lake Elsinore in 2003 and again at Lake Elsinore in 2004. I think this picture was taken at the Padres complex in Peoria, I know John Knott and Omar Falcon are also pictured in front of this wall on their first year cards. I got this card from ABC Limited a great card company in Gilbert, AZ. I got a lot of my initial collection from Brian, he always has a great selection of cards.
TTM Success - Gary Beare
-
A 1978 Topps was added to the autograph album when this card came back
signed by Gary Beare. I don't have a lot of bulk 1978 Topps remaining. I
think I so...
5 hours ago

3 comments:
Do you have that Jon Knott card signed?
Yes I do.
Dang-it, I was going to send you one.
Post a Comment