Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Unboxing Box 19, 2023 Topps Heritage High Numbers


 
Starting with the inserts.  I remember the Bat Slam HR.  Davey Lopes is one of my favorite non Padres, he was a Padre for a while as a coach.  I haven't heard of Taj Bradley.  I like the combination of players on the stamp sheet.

 A couple of Padres, Seth Lugo had a really good season and signed a two contract with the Royals.  David Dahl played in four games for the Padres and signed a minor league deal with the Philllies for this year.
Luis Campusano has played for the Padres for the last four seasons, while the team tries to figure out what to do at the catcher position.
Tom Cosgrove made his made league debut last year for the Padres.  I think he will be a valuable part of the teams pitching staff.
A trio of cards for my City Connect collection.  
A hand numbered relic insert of Johnathan India to close out the box.









7 comments:

night owl said...

Davey! There he is! ... Those images for the legends on the Dodgers stamp have been used a few times.

The Angels In Order said...

The Rookie Performers is a nice design.

Jeremya1um said...

Nice Bradley pull and nice pull with the India jersey as well!

bbcardz said...

Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

OhioTim said...

Great looking cards! I have not opened any Heritage High Number.

Fuji said...

As much as I enjoy Heritage and the 1974 Topps set... I don't think I'd buy a High Number blaster. Looks like they saved all of the big names for the low numbers. By the way... congratulations on pulling a hand numbered relic!

Jafronius said...

Hand numbered relic for the win!