Monday, February 19, 2024

Unboxing Box 18, 2023 Topps Update box 2


Starting off with parallels and inserts.  One halloween parallel, three chevron parallels, a numbered green parallel of Eury Perez, a black gold homage and two 1988 Topps homage cards.


Eight stars of MLB, five are rookies and one of the rookies is Chrome.

A bunch of rookies. I like the Bachman and Miller cards because of the intensity of the delivery.  Zach Neto has a big leg kick as he hits. Hicks and Bachman will go into my city connect mini collection.
I like the Triston Casas card cause I don't believe I have seen very many cards of that pose.  Maybe I'll start another mini collection.
Michael Fulmer is a parallel, any card with Clemente on it is a winner.  Castro and Wacha will go into my City Connect mini collection.  

Ohio Tim email me your address at padrographsatlivedotcom.  
There are just three more boxes to go.


 

5 comments:

The Angels In Order said...

Lots of good stuff there.

night owl said...

Nothing quite as deflating as "oooh, a color parallel -- aww, it's a Marlin"

OhioTim said...

Great looking cards!

Fuji said...

Don't think I've seen the chevron parallels before. It seems like every week, I see a new parallel somewhere in the blogosphere. The Halloween one is weird... but I bet it'd be a fun set to build for Giants fans. Maybe there'll do a Thanksgiving parallel for us... or a Shamrock parallel for the A's.

Jafronius said...

Not a fan of the Halloween parallels; heard there were Spring parallels in 2024 Series 1. Seems really excessive